Thursday 9 February 2012

SAMMY'S TITS

Sammy's tits are ace!

Yes! stunning 46 year old Sammy from Billericay still has beautiful bouncing melons, asked what her secret to busty beauty was, Sammy told THE STUN ....

"I use the body shop's fair trade "Titty Butter" every evening, Oh and I bought a good bra when I was 16 to stop them swinging around and drooping, I've only ever taken it off for a quick shag & the odd photo-shoot and that's truly helped to keep my top-bollocks tip-top too, now all those years of bra use seem to have paid off " Saucy Sammy goes on..... "when I look at all my midde aged friends with their droopy spaniels ears I have to smile, mind you, I still have a clunge like a clowns pocket, hahaha!"

Sexy Sammy during her telephone interview with THE STUN

No comments:

Post a Comment